ITIN-W7-Application.com is a Third Party Designee of the IRS, that specializes in the preparation of W-7 Individual Taxpayer Identification Number documents and all required accompanying documents needed during your filing. We aim to simplify the filing process by breaking it down step by step, so you know exactly what you need, and what you need to do, in order to obtain an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) from the IRS.
This is a process that cannot be completed 100% online. There is a physical drop off and mailing requirements of the necessary documents, in order to officially obtain an ITIN.
Through the content of this website, you will be able to determine the following:
- What is an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer ID Number)
- Who needs an ITIN
- What documentation you need for the W-7 form
- Where to go to submit the forms and documentation
We have simplified the IRS Form W-7 into an easy to complete Online Application. Upon completion of the application, you will receive a document containing 2 things:
- Downloadable PDF of your completed W-7 form
- Step by Step Instructions with all the specific information you will need to obtain an ITIN
Step by Step Instructions
We're here to help you determine which documents you need, and where you need to send them, or where to go to file the forms in person.